The RCM Supervisor/Manager is a highly motivated and experienced mechanic to join our
operations team. Responsible for managing all maintenance efforts, including assuring the
reliability and availability of our fleet, owning procedures and documentation, monitoring KPIs
and supervising the RCM team. Providing an overlook over the entire maintenance operations
of our fleet.
● Train and manage the team of mechanics.
● Promote and install safety measure to prevent and mitigate accidents.
● Develop and improve procedures for assembly, inspection, maintenance,
● Set up reporting procedures to capture data on maintenance and service issues.
● Provide feedback to operations and engineering teams on reliability concerns.
● Propose and monitor maintenance KPIs to improve operations efficiency and reduce costs.
● Manage inventory levels efficiently, proposing and implementing an effective control
● Ensure maintenance logs is registered consistently daily.
● Ensure inventory levels are set to avoid equipment down for parts.
● Engage with logistics team to coordinate collection and redeployment daily.
● Identify through KPI analysis preventive maintenance initiatives to prolong the equipment’s life
Experience & Skills
● 3+ years of work experience as a mechanic, ideally on scooters, bicycles
● Experience managing teams in a high volume environment.
● Work in 24 hour roster schedule (instead of): Ability to work nights and weekends.
● Fluent in English.
● Fluent in German a plus (not mandatory)
● Easily adaptable to a highly dynamic environment.
● Experience in presenting results and KPIs to the management team.
● Proven experience implementing Business Improvement Methodology (e.g. Kaizen, Lean, Six
You share a passion for sustainable transportation and micro-mobility solutions that empower
local communities, reduces our environmental footprint and brings people together.